Below are some of the forms of CCTV cameras we can install and maintain.
- Analog Cameras – Up to a 1/3 of a Megapixel resolution.
- Digital Cameras – Range between 1 – 30 Megapixels.
- IP Cameras – Analog or digital network cameras, allowing you to view through an IP address on your computer.
- LPR – License Plate recognition, which can help manage your car parking arrangements.
- We can integrate CCTV cameras to work alongside other Security Systems, it can be as simple as to see who has gone through an access control door or set up with motion detection in restricted areas to raise an alarm via your intruder systems straight to a central monitoring station.
- For sites that are not always manned or need the facility to review from other locations, this can be done by remote viewing with an IP address.
Panasonic 4K Ultra HD Camera
CCTV PACKAGES - SUPPLIED AND INSTALLED- Excl. GST
|Application Warehouse||Tier 2 Cost Effective||Tier 1 Pro-Series|
|4x Camera Systems||$5,990.00||$8,250.00|
|8x Camera Systems||$10,550.00||$12,750.00|
|16x Camera Systems||$18,850.00||$22,950.00|
All package costs include installation, warranty, CCTV cabinet, Monitor, UPS & Signage
CCTV GRADES TIERS AND SYSTEM TYPES
We explain the differences in system types during our surveys, however please refer to the CCTV Grade Tier Types table below giving you an outline description of the differences.
|Technical Information||Tier 1 Pro-Series||Tier 2 Cost Effective||Tier 3 Residential|
|Storage Options||Up to 128TB||Up to 32TB||Up to 8TB|
|Camera Megapixel Range||2 to 32MB||2 to 8MB||1 to 4 MB|
|Infrared Night-time Viewing||Best||Good||Very Poor|
|Network Cyber Security||Very High||Standard||Very Poor|
CCTV Packages include the outright sale of the equipment with installation, warranty & service.
All Prices excl. gst and are subject to terms & conditions with site survey visit and submitted proposal.
HD Bullet Camera
HD Turret Camera
Avigilon Control Centre Software
Honeywell MAXPRO VMS