Commercial Security Cameras
Top Ten Benefits Of Investing In High-Quality CCTV Installation
Generally, the purchase high-quality CCTV installation methods may to some, seem an unnecessary cost outlay. Although this is common thinking – it totally depends on how important the image quality, features & benefits are to our clients. However, there are many benefits to commercial security cameras, such as a return on investment over time. Below are some examples:
- Visible Crime Deterrent
- Loss Prevention (Shrinkage)
- Insurance Cost Savings
- Health & Safety Adherence
- Employee / Customer Safety
- Increased Productivity
- Remote Monitoring
- Insurance Claims Evidence
- Latest Technology Ready
- 24/7 Digital Eyes For Your Business
Here are a few types of CCTV cameras we can install and maintain.
- Digital – Range between 4 – 30 Megapixels.
- High-Definition HD – Ultra high-definition cameras. Giving the ability to zoom with extreme clarity.
- Network/IP – Analog or digital network cameras, allowing you to view through an IP address on your computer.
- LPR – License Plate recognition, which can help manage your car parking arrangements.
- Infrared/Night Vision – Ability to see images in pitch black conditions using Infrared LEDs.
- Motion Detection – Capable of recording only when motion is detected
- Facial Recognition – For improved security, cameras can now capture a lot of detail
We have been using Honeywell Security products for over 20 years and subsequently have a lot of experience working with their cameras & video systems, in which we install & maintain in New Zealand. As a result, DankoSec has recently been accredited as a ‘Honeywell Certified Integrator‘ which we can uniquely offer to NZ.
Honeywell offers high-quality CCTV systems that provide you with the technology you need to deliver simple and effective security solutions. Check out their products here.
Additionally, we can integrate CCTV cameras to work alongside other security systems. This can be as simple as monitoring an access controlled door, set up with motion detection in restricted areas, or to raise an alarm via your intruder systems.
|Technical Information||Pro-Series (Tier 1)||Cost-Effective (Tier 2)||Residential (Tier 3)|
|Image Quality||Ultra High||High||Low|
|Camera Megapixel Range||4 to 32MB||2 to 8MB||1 to 4 MB|
|Infrared Night-time Viewing||Best||Good||Very Poor|
|Network Cyber Security||Very High||Standard||Very Poor|