Commercial Access Control Systems
Firstly, DankoSec implements access control installation of the most intricate security systems. We are accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 for the “Provision of Installation and Maintenance of Security Systems” in the UK. Additionally, we’re IQP registered in Auckland, therefore allowing us to provide accreditation to BWoF section “SS3/2 Access Controlled Doors” in NZ.
We have been a Honeywell Security Integrator in the UK for several years and consequently have a lot of experience working with Honeywell Pro-Watch & WIN-PAK, which we can uniquely offer in New Zealand. Honeywell offers high-quality Access Control Systems that provide you with the technology you need to deliver sophisticated solutions for security doors. Check out their products here
How does Access Control work?
When a tag/card or biometric data is present to a reader, the reader then sends the employee/visitors information, typically a unique number (employee #) to the security control panel. Correspondingly the panel will analyze the number to a pre-set list; this will then grant or deny the request & send the information to a live database. If access is denied (depending on your pre-set list), subsequently the door will stay locked. If there’s a match between the credential and the list, the control panel operates a relay that in turn will unlock the door.
Why would a business require Access Control?
It is simply designed to help monitor & manage the movement of people & vehicles in your business premise, subsequently reducing the risk of unauthorized entry through security doors. Additionally, you can:
- Restrict access:
- Pre-set days/times
- Chosen rooms or buildings
- Smart Readers:
- Retina / Fingerprint
- Contactless Smart Cards
- Monitor & manage access for all employees & visitors
- View a live feed database to better understand movement within your premise
If you require access control installation, choose one of the options below:
- Cost Estimate
- Firstly we will liaise with you over the phone & emails to review your floor plans and security requirements. We will then send you estimated labour and equipment costs, based on the information we receive.
- Site Survey*
- Firstly we will visit your premises to discuss your security requirements. We will then send you a formal proposal with labour and equipment costs.
*DankoSec may require a pre-project deposit.
All prices are in NZD, exclude GST and are subject to a written quotation.