Commercial Access Control Systems
Firstly, DankoSec implements commercial access control installation of the most intricate security systems. We are accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 for the “Provision of Installation and Maintenance of Security Systems” in the UK. Additionally, we’re IQP registered in Auckland, therefore allowing us to provide accreditation to BWoF section “SS3/2 Access Controlled Doors” in NZ.
We have been a Honeywell Security Integrator in the UK for several years and consequently have a lot of experience working with Honeywell Pro-Watch & WIN-PAK, which we can uniquely offer in New Zealand. Honeywell offers high-quality Access Control Systems that provide you with the technology you need to deliver sophisticated solutions for security doors. Check out their products here
How does Access Control work?
Access Control is a combination of components that detect a person’s request to enter a particular building or room. They will present a swipe card to a reader, which gives the reader some credentials about that person. The reader then sends a signal to the control panel, which will either accept or deny entry. If accepted, the system will log the access event and the person can enter through the door. If denied, the system will log the request event and send a signal to your security team to follow up. The person is denied access through that door.
Why would a business require Access Control?
It is simply designed to help monitor & manage the movement of people & vehicles in your business premise, subsequently reducing the risk of unauthorized entry through security doors. Additionally, you can:
- Restrict access:
- Pre-set days/times
- Chosen rooms or buildings
- Smart Readers:
- Retina / Fingerprint
- Contactless Smart Cards
- Monitor & manage access for all employees & visitors
- View a live feed database to better understand movement within your premise
If you require commercial access control installation, choose one of the options below:
- Cost Estimate
- Firstly we will liaise with you over the phone & emails to review your floor plans and security requirements. We will then send you estimated labour and equipment costs, based on the information we receive.
- Site Survey*
- Firstly we will visit your premises to discuss your security requirements. We will then send you a formal proposal with labour and equipment costs.
*DankoSec may require a pre-project deposit.
All prices are in NZD, exclude GST and are subject to a written quotation.